Wednesday 22 May 2013

Cathy Zielskes Clean & Simple: The Workshop (Week Seven)



Here we are... week seven of Clean & Simple: The Workshop.  There is only five weeks to go and already I am feeling sad it is slowly coming to an end!  I am so getting into this class.  Cathy is a brilliant teacher - I would recommend her to anyone wanting to learn anything scrapbooking/digital scrapbooking/photography/design.  I will certainly be on the band wagon next time it passes round!

Anyway, this week we had to complete a layout without journaling.  The photos were to tell the story.  There are some amazing examples in the class so it is well worth a hunt/look on the Big Picture web site found here to see what my classmates came up with.

I whipped this up just today! Just goes to show how wonderful Cathy is (a more fab teacher you wouldn't find elsewhere - have I said that enough?).  My page is a deep purple (my sons fav colour of the moment). Photos left to right, top to bottom are: drawings (he loves love loves art); lego; his new basketball shoes; buddy bear (I knitted it for him when he was a baby); the boy himself on his beloved Nintendo; his Action bible; WWII books (he is fascinated - and he's a read-a-holic); Bruno Mars (his choice of music at the mo - even though I don't agree with/like it - typical grandparents - they get away with (buying him) anything!)

Hope you like my page, and check in again for next weeks instalment!
Steph

2 comments:

  1. cool blog. Visiting from Find your photo style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diana, I appreciate your comment. I will be posting my photos for 'Finding your photo style' soon too so I hope you come back and find some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete