Thursday 2 May 2013

Cathy Zielskes Clean & Simple: The Workshop - Week Four

I am so behind!  These holidays we have been from one end of the North Island to, nearly, the other!  Not much time to be had in between times for the assignments to be completed aye?!  I got there in the end though...



Here is Little B, what do you think?  In class this week we got to play with a photo using Photoshop Elements and RadLab which is totally cool.  I fully recommend using it.  You can find the link to purchasing the programme here.  The photo above is obviously not the best (my cropping could do with a bit of help) but you get the idea of the page anyway. 

We also played around with making our own page elements, ie. the washi tape.  This was so neat, and empowering (I think I may be slowly converting to digital!)  B loves bright purple so I decided to use that as a starting point for the colour combo.  In the photo it looks more blue than purple, and it is in real life too, so I definitely have to play around a little with the colours before printing out my final elements from now on.

Its a good start aye?  I am going to work on recreating it for the other kids next, so watch this space.

Thanks for looking,
Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment