Sunday 21 October 2012

31 Things

Cruising around the blogosphere again this afternoon and I happened upon this blog The Nester.  I read the 'meet the nester' and was hooked.  She is one talented lady with a beautiful home to boot!  The rooms look just like the ones you see pictures of on pinterest but can only dream of living in yourself.  But.. read on and her goal is to show you how to embrace the imperfection that it is around you and make your home into the haven you want it to be.  Her mantra: beauty isn't found in perfection!  Ahh, music to the ears.  You must check it out.

Anyway, that isn't what I wanted to write about.  Instead it is this:  The Nester has a special linky every year in October where for 31 days you write about a topic and then link back to her site.  Check out the info here.  It's another way to get into writing, and again stirs the scrapper in me.  I love writing, and always have, so any reason to get writing is a good one!


http://www.thenester.com/



So, its nearly the end of the month but I still want to join in so I am going to cheat and use my '31 things about me' class that I took with Ali Edwards earlier this year. You can flick on over to here either to join or to read some really amazing blogs, but I must warn you - someone commented that it would take over 94? years to read all of them!  Still, you can have fun trying aye?  And I hope you will join me and find that 'inner writer' hiding inside each of us!



Just a note: I haven't got my album up on the blog yet, so watch this space. 
And if you want to join Ali and do the '31 things about me' class then click on the '31' in my sidebar.  Have fun!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I have been reading several of the 31 day posts. I didn't realise that there were so many when you look at the link. Have you seen Ann at A Holy Experience? Today's post was a good one on blogging.
    http://www.aholyexperience.com/2012/10/how-to-live-blog-write/
    Take care. In His strength

    ReplyDelete